Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Results 3,801 to 3,803 of 3803

Thread: Air Service Development, Routes, and carrier conversations

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jackson View Post
    Who would go to Jasper and on to Banff and back to Edmonton if you could fly on this?

I am in.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    I didn't say anything about building a new railroad. The statement said, "IF...." meaning that if tracks were there already. The point I was making was to give the tour a bit more dimensions than just Jasper. Tour buses will work as well. When one assume that a person want a train track built for this, he/she must be ludicrous in thinkings to postulate I would be in favor of spending billions on rails so we can , potential, gain millions in return? Give your head a shake!
    What's ludicrous is "postulating" on some grand Alberta tour without doing even the most basic research on whether there is a rail line between Jasper and Banff, which would have taken all of 30 seconds. Or the slightest shred of common sense. What reason would there have been to build a railway between the 2 back in the heyday of railroads?

All I did was threw in something of my head and suggested something more than Jasper is more beneficial. Certainly ideas could he added to that.. it was not meant as a concrete solution but a concept to launch for conversation. I m not here to declare a solution otherwise I would have done research.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839