Bingo.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

^ ^^

bingo??? bs

http://www.market33.nl/

not that there's anything "wrong" with basic but basic certainly doesn't have to be the defining factor in food courts any more than streetscapes or lobbies or condominiums or automobiles or anything else for that matter.

on the other hand, recognizing and accepting "basic" as a very definition of anything is both an edmonton thing and one of the bigger things that edmonton needs to move past.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    Looks pretty basic
    It's a food court...isn't that the definition of basic?

Have to agree...I don't look for much of a dining experience when I'm at a food court...which is next to never anyway haha.

C2E Long Term Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    ^ ^^

bingo??? bs

not that there's anything "wrong" with basic but basic certainly doesn't have to be the defining factor in food courts any more than streetscapes or lobbies or condominiums or automobiles or anything else for that matter.

on the other hand, recognizing and accepting "basic" as a very definition of anything is both an edmonton thing and one of the bigger things that edmonton needs to move past.
    Looks great Ken.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by Black Star View Post
    Looks pretty basic

Have to agree...I don't look for much of a dining experience when I'm at a food court...which is next to never anyway haha.
    You're missing out. ATB Place food court is one of the nicest places to eat lunch downtown. Clean, not too noisy, loads of natural light. If they every get the courtyard figured out they'll be cooking with gas.

That picture Ken posted shows me the kind of things that can be done with the Colosseum.
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

I think the Collosseum is a bit too open-air and protected by authorities - and it's in Rome.

The Coliseum here, however, is too far from much of anything useful to be viable as a food court.
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

I noticed the for lease sign from CBRE has come down at 10190 104 Street in the historic Metals Limited building. Noticed a ladder set up in one of the windows. Anyone know what is going on?

C2E SME

I believe someone had mentioned some form of Japanese Izikaya a month or two back.

Dorinku/Japanaise Bistro folks doing something unique there, yup.
    www.decl.org

I have and I most definitely would
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jackson View Post

Would anyone dine at a place like this in Edmonton?
    http://puzatahata.kiev.ua/eng/

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Puzat...w=1600&bih=760

^Interesting. Looks like the Swiss Chalet of Ukrainian food.
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Looks pretty basic
    Thats exactly my perspective. WTF else are we expecting for a typical office 'food court'??

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    Dorinku/Japanaise Bistro folks doing something unique there, yup.
    They have a really cool concept coming for the main floor indeed. I'd say more but I'll let the tenant do their own announcement.

^ ^^

bingo??? bs

Just wait until you see what we're planning for the old YMCA building. Yes, something very very similar to this.

C2E SME

So apparently Earth's General's space on 104th street is going to be some sort of donair/kebab restaurant. Not sure if it's quick service or sit down. Not thrilled with that, if only because I'd have much preferred some actual retail on the street as opposed to food/bev, and that's one of the bigger spaces on the street. Plus it will also directly interfere with my New Year's resolution when I start eating donairs five times a week.

A donair shop seems like a no-brainer for right smack in the middle of our designated & approved Purple Flag nightlife zone...
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

C2E SME

Given the size of the space, I doubt it's just a "shop". It's most likely an actual restaurant, I would think.

Is that space being divided up for it? Curious why the Fox bays weren't chosen instead. Also give me a good shawarma and I'll keep visiting.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    ^ ^^

bingo??? bs

Just wait until you see what we're planning for the old YMCA building. Yes, something very very similar to this.
    i look forward to both seeing it and to supporting it ChrisD - that's one of the blocks downtown that sorely needs some love and some street interaction...
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

So more like Co Co Di's than Queen Donair? Still, pretty appropriate use in line with the rest of 104 St & will do quite well.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

That'll be amazing ChrisD, can't wait.
    www.decl.org

If it's anything like the refurbished Hudson's Bay in Victoria, BC, Chris, then it'll be one sweet spot for Downtown Edmonton.
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    So apparently Earth's General's space on 104th street is going to be some sort of donair/kebab restaurant. Not sure if it's quick service or sit down. Not thrilled with that, if only because I'd have much preferred some actual retail on the street as opposed to food/bev, and that's one of the bigger spaces on the street. Plus it will also directly interfere with my New Year's resolution when I start eating donairs five times a week.
    It seems like an awfully big space for quick-service, so I bet this is a sit-down restaurant. I agree on the retail, but a quality donair place would really not go amiss in that location. It's great to hear that it's not staying empty for long, despite the high rent there.
    “It’s so beautiful. What sort of bird is that?”

Hopefully they succeed, these donair places are a dime a dozen in this town.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Quote Originally Posted by afairlady View Post
    Here, lets watch me get my head ripped off. I disagree with all of this retail with glass fronts will bring em in droves, Jasper west rejuv will bring em, bla bla downtown revitalize (which is apparently creatively limited to retail and bars) wow that will really make Edmonton stand out...zzzzzzz. What braniac came up with we need more shopping and bars, it's just so dull dull dull. What kind of vanilla yuppy blog is this?

I think you've got it all wrong, cause yer barking up the wrong city. I dont think thats who we are. I've said it before, besides eating and drinking (booze or coffee), I really find Edmontonians are go home and stay home people. I've often heard people say Edmonton is dull, like a big small town. Or refer to it as Deadmonton. Interesting cities, with variety of things to do, with both accessible nature and fun things to do attracts fun outgoing people (Van, Cal and even some small towns). The energy in those cities is awesome and I dont find any of that energy here, besides population growth, which doesnt really count as energy. I think this city is a reflection of what its putting in to those types of activities. No offense 1 million people. This is anonymous right?

Does anyone agree at all? I realize that statement wont be true of absolutely everyone so please dont pick it apart too much but havn't you felt of heard any of that before? How do we change that? Is it really just with trendier shopping and more bars? I've been to many of the bars in Edmonton, and I can't say as those are the shining examples of people I want to get to know. No yes?
    Everyone has a right to an opinion, and one shouldn't get their heads bitten off. If i was you, in one ear and out the other. Regarding your statement that Edmonton is boring then explain what you have done in Calgary that seems that much better. They brag about Banff, yet every time I visit friends there, i asked them when their last visit to Banff was? The response I got was, " I don't remember; I'm too busy working paying off bills." Calgary has the same restaurants and bars. Vancouver, most people I know want to get out of that city as they can't afford to live their. So, how much better are these cities?

Did you really just reply to a comment made over 10 years ago, two years prior to when you actually made your own account?

Edmontonian insecurity-filled whataboutism is never not funny to me.

LOL... I guess did. I was making breakfast and somehow that page came on, and I thought that was the current page. I'm not sure what I did there to get on that page. I'm still exhausted from business trips and scaffolding in between, so I'm quite zombieish right now.

C2E SME

So I do wonder though. What other things/businesses/activities in the core and elsewhere in the city can be made to have Edmonton stand out more and more?

Start condo projects for family settings. If you want a tree to successfully grow and make that forest flourish, you have to plant the seeds. Take a block, eradicate the backalley concept so that can become the playground/back yards for kids then surround it with living structures with highrises. The entire podium will wrap around that playground, so that only residence and their guests are privy to entree. Katz if you listening!

^^This is a very complex, long-answer question, something that requires multiple beers to discuss.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Hopefully they succeed, these donair places are a dime a dozen in this town.
    And speaking of - a donair place opening in the former Quiznos place on Jasper Ave at 101 St.

Also, looks like some popup shop has opened in the former Mongolie Grill at Jasper & 109 St.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

^CX condo sales centre.
    www.decl.org

Job No 270593598-002
    Description: To remove and replace an existing Fascia Sign (from Quiznos Sub to Top Donair), and to install a Fascia Sign.
    Plan F Lot 21
    Applicant: GENERAL SIGNS & SERVICE LTD.
    Create Date: 1/5/2018 12:40:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    A donair shop seems like a no-brainer for right smack in the middle of our designated & approved Purple Flag nightlife zone...

Well placed to be sure.

Top_Dawg figgers it will be most convenient for the transients that wander daily between Kelly's and The Dopeside.

They can duck in the alley and pick up their crack or blow from the back door of the donair shop as they stagger between the two.

Top Donair? Bummer. They make a lesser donair to be sure. Marcos Famous will continue to reign supreme downtown.

I can't wait for Dynalife to move out of their current location. The fact that they occupy prime retail space creates a massive deadzone in this area. The superlab being built by the ab gov on the south campus lands that will see dynalife to leave this podium will bring life back to this dead street/dead area of downtown. It will also give AIMCO a chance to do something more with this building. I think they were tied up having dynalife lease this property, unable to bring forward a vision they have had for a long time for "manulife 2"

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers or something like that.

More retail opportunities downtown coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    I can't wait for Dynalife to move out of their current location. The fact that they occupy prime retail space creates a massive deadzone in this area. The superlab being built by the ab gov on the south campus lands that will see dynalife to leave this podium will bring life back to this dead street/dead area of downtown. It will also give AIMCO a chance to do something more with this building. I think they were tied up having dynalife lease this property, unable to bring forward a vision they have had for a long time for "manulife 2"

Doesn't the University of Alberta also occupy a good chunk of Manulife 2?

Here's the wonderful street-level activation DynaLife brings to downtown.

https://goo.gl/maps/KJ7Xn1b1B6v

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Agreed. If it gives an incentive to AIMCO to do something engaging with such a prominent location, I'm for it. And, while I'm generally supportive of seeing employment stay DT, I'm at least happy that the superlab will be close to good transit connections and still relatively central, even if it causes tears for Scott McKeen.
    “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

^Yep.

This is not a remote, isolated location that we're talking about. It's central, next to transit and next to a bunch of other higher-impact uses that aren't going anywhere. Fewer downtown employees supporting downtown services is too bad but I don't see that space staying vacant too long... and current vacant space will have a few good years to absorb before then.
    Last edited by Highlander II; 09-01-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    There can only be one.

C2E SME

102 street could and should look totally different in 5 years. KPMG and Dynalife moving out of their respective podiums will be a good thing. Although I do feel some concern that there needs to be a large catalyst or anchor tenant to get things moving.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

^like who though? There aren’t that many real anchor tenants left these days.

How about a brand new, street level, flagship-ish Holt's for a start?

102 street could and should look totally different in 5 years. KPMG and Dynalife moving out of their respective podiums will be a good thing. Although I do feel some concern that there needs to be a large catalyst or anchor tenant to get things moving.
    Bingo. Moving people out without backfill is not a positive thing.

Is there opportunity, absolutely.
    www.decl.org

I would think there's plenty of space for a department store in the Commerce Place podium now that KPMG, Board Room and the temporary food court are gone. Does anyone happen to know the sq ft available?

As for Manulife 2, that used to be higher end retail and a food court until the Bay's closure pretty much killed it. Once the lab closes and there's no tower forthcoming, that could be another big retail space. However, they really should do something about the pedway access to the old Enbridge tower.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 09-01-2018 at 08:28 PM.

The only "Department Store" of the 2 left in Canada that isn't downtown already is WalMart, and except for the old Zeller's leases they assumed, they prefer to own the land and building.

^ I was thinking more Simons, Saks or Nordstrom. Granted those are slim chances, but hey stranger things have happened!
    There's also a more flagship-level Bay or a bigger Holt as possibles.

That's why I was wondering about square footage in both buildings.

We may to wait for another oil boom to be considered worth the investment by those higher-end stores, the only ones that seem to care about being downtown, and all in competition with each other for a pot of "riches" that just doesn't seem to be there without an oil boom to fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    The only "Department Store" of the 2 left in Canada that isn't downtown already is WalMart, and except for the old Zeller's leases they assumed, they prefer to own the land and building.
    Simons downtown
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Uniqlo please and thank you.
    www.decl.org

My thoughts: relocate Centre High into the Dyna Life spaces.

Open up the boardwalk building for food markets, cafes and a year-round farmers market.

Maybe even something like that market33 photo inside the boardwalk building.

Unless you have a real high-calibre retailer/chain in the DynaLife space, it will not be able to draw the people down the streets it currently faces. It's just too sterile on the Dynalife side of the road as well as the opposing sides.

Into the blue again after the money's gone
    Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
    - Talking Heads

Job No 271590249-001
    Description: To change the Use from Business Support Services to Specialty Food Services with Accessory General Retail and Accessory General Industrial (The Grizzlar Coffee & Records)
    Plan B4 Blk 8 Lot 164
    Applicant: THE GRIZZLAR COFFEE & RECORDS CORP
    Create Date: 1/9/2018 9:25:42 AM

New concept for the Metals Building 104st/102ave.

www.twitter.com/uptown_one
    www.decl.org

FINALLY found this. I wonder what it would be like today if it had been built.

https://issuu.com/aesdl/docs/edmonto...l._-_1988_-_ed
    www.decl.org

FINALLY found this. I wonder what it would be like today if it had been built.
    https://issuu.com/aesdl/docs/edmonto...l._-_1988_-_ed
    The whole document is an interesting read. Current urban development ideas have been around longer than many people might think. (Except, not a single mention of bicycles back then.)

I didn't find anything on bikes/bike routes until 79 or 88 I believe, can't recall now. But they were 'bikeways' around the perimeter, not as we use or see them now.
    www.decl.org

Bingo. Moving people out without backfill is not a positive thing.
    You can't get backfill until you move the lab out though. The space the lab used will need to be fitted back to it's regular designed purpose - a podium with retail. Hopefully once Dynalife moves out in the next few years (some like IanO seem to think this will happen overnight by his murder-cries), AIMCO has something lined up, or maybe a even another tower! Wouldn't that be swell. Dynalife moves out just in time for the next boom cycle, AIMCO builds a tower, IanO fulfills a wetdream. Too bad he can't see beyond today.

New concept for the Metals Building 104st/102ave.

www.twitter.com/uptown_one
    I hope they have similar success there as they do with Dorinku (same folks, right?). That corner needs to be bumpin.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Dorinku and Japonais
    www.decl.org

Job No 272366563-001
    Description: To change the Use of a Specialty Food Service to a Restaurant (78.2m2 Public Space). (Buok)
    Plan NB Blk 7 Lots 57-58
    Applicant: CHRISTIAN SMITH DESIGN BUILD LTD
    Create Date: 1/15/2018 3:14:25 PM

London Drugs reno looks close to being done - I think. The inside has completely opened up except for the east entrance and where the old tills are. I thought renos were continuing until May, though I'm guessing there's more to be done in the old cosmetics section.

^Most horrible place to have to go pick up my packages from Canada Post. I have no idea why half of Downtown has to go to London Drug's lottery ticket counter for this service. Makes no sense.
    www.decl.org

^I don't understand it either. I live pretty close by, so it's not inconvenient for me... but there's also a Canada Post retail outlet just steps away, but I have never had a parcel available for pick-up there, ever.

I hated having to go to LD for my packages, thank goodness it was only until the Shoppers opened up for my neck of Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    ^Most horrible place to have to go pick up my packages from Canada Post. I have no idea why half of Downtown has to go to London Drug's lottery ticket counter for this service. Makes no sense.

Yeah, especially since there are Canada Post outlets at both the Shoppers at City Centre and Rexall on 108 Street.

Most of my Canada Post parcel pickups are at the Rexall at Jasper/108 St.

Ditto. Super convenient.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    Yeah, especially since there are Canada Post outlets at both the Shoppers at City Centre and Rexall on 108 Street.
    The real "pits" was until a year or so ago those of us at the TEN (and I presume, because they're on the same block, Icons & Century) typically had to pick up packages from the "Dispensary" in the Standard Life bldg 10405 Jasper

While most outlets (typ suburban or Rexall on 8th) were open 8-8 M-F and maybe 10-5 Sat & Sun, the Std Life location had the "user friendly" hours of...

8:30-5:00 M-F and CLOSED Sat & Sun !

IOW... your employer better be very understanding.

Certainly reinforced the "Canada Post doesn't care" belief in many of us...

I tried a number of avenues of protest and, while I doubt I had much to do with it, finally they changed the typical default location to Rexall on 108.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Ditto. Super convenient.
    The other Rexall West on Jasper is pretty good to. It seems its open latter then the 108th location. At abt 9pm I'm on the #5 heading towards Corona station and I always seeing people coming in and out of that location.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

^^ Definitely if you're in a condo (tower or otherwise) get Canada Post to place a drop box in your lobby.

They'll do it for for free and it's open 24/7.
    ... gobsmacked

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    The other Rexall West on Jasper is pretty good to. It seems its open latter then the 108th location. At abt 9pm I'm on the #5 heading towards Corona station and I always seeing people coming in and out of that location.

No *****.

The store ( except for the pharmacy part ) is open 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by McBoo View Post
    ^^ Definitely if you're in a condo (tower or otherwise) get Canada Post to place a drop box in your lobby.

They'll do it for for free and it's open 24/7.
    Those are great, but it doesn't solve the problem if you're being slapped with duties & taxes on a particular parcel -- then you have to pick it up from a retail outlet.

I noticed that the Alibi nightclub is finally open at Jasper/100 St, or at least there's a sign out front that says as such.

269999880-001
    10-Jan-2018
    10357 - 109 STREET NW
    Plan B2 Blk 8 Lots 120-122

To Construct interior alterations to an existing office space. Orange Theory Fitness

WOLSKI DESIGN GROUP, MICHELE

265814517-002
    12-Jan-2018
    10820 - 100 AVENUE NW
    Plan NB Blk 8 Lot 31

To add an Urban Outdoor Farm to an existing Restaurant, and to construct exterior alterations to an existing Building (new door, patio fence, planters).

BOLD DESIGN INC

269891899-001
    16-Jan-2018
    10190 - 104 STREET NW
    Plan NB1 Blk 4 Lot 183

To construct interior alterations to an existing restaurant ("Drunken Ox At Night / Sober Cat in the Morning"; existing restaurant occupancy, constructing renovations for new tenant).

2067901 ALBERTA INC. , ISAAC CHOI

Job No 272470424-001
    Description: To construct interior and exterior alterations to an existing Professional, Financial, Office Support/General Retail/ Health Service building and Parkade, and develop an outdoor patio (HSBC building).
    Plan 2137RS Blk 1 Lot E
    10250 - 101 STREET NW
    Plan 2137RS Blk 1 Lot F
    Applicant: DIALOG
    Create Date: 1/16/2018 2:11:38 PM

^genuinely curious to see what they do with this one.
    www.decl.org

269438219-002
    17-Jan-2018
    11219 - JASPER AVENUE NW
    Plan NB Blk 12 Lot 59

To change the use from office to Specialty Food Service (Smoothie Basics)

KENADIAN7 LTD. O/A SMOOTHIE BASICS

265392940-002
    24-Jan-2018
    10172 - 104 STREET NW
    Condo Common Area (Plan 0522812)

To construct interior alterations to a Restaurant (increase occupancy from 40 seats to 66 seats).

ENTITY DEVELOPMENTS INC

258979484-003
    25-Jan-2018
    10125 - 109 STREET NW
    Condo Common Area (Plan 9020932,1522596,1622431)

To change the use from office to restaurant (Group D to A2) and to construct interior and exterior alterations - Yo Sushi BBQ.

APEX DRAFTING & GRAPHIC LTD, ANDREW

Cafe Lavi (100ave/104st) has incredible matcha. I add a shot of espresso.

The 'dirty matcha'

www.twitter.com/ianoyeg
    www.decl.org

Looks like something that comes out of Top_Dawg after Superbowl weekend.

Top_Dawg, sounds like a business opportunity......."T_Dawg's Cafe". Your own spin on bat guano coffee. lol
    He who posteth too much, should moveth out of his parents basement and get a life.

269409853-001
    06-Feb-2018
    10632 - 98 STREET NW
    Plan NA Blk 11 Lot 9

To Construct interior alterations to an existing restaurant space. (Kanto 98 St)

KANTO 98 ST NW, EDGAR GUTIEREZ

Job No 274249905-001
    Description: Change of Use from Personal Service Shop to Restaurant (Delicious Pho)
    Plan 8822518 Lot 79C
    Applicant: GH CONSTRUCTION LTD O/A GOLDEN HAMMER CONSTRUCTION
    Create Date: 2/7/2018 10:19:18 AM

Job No 274394158-001
    Description: To change use from Specialty Food Services to Health Services (Fire and Flower Cannabis Counselling Services).
    Plan F Lots 27-29
    Applicant: PERMIT EXPERTS
    Create Date: 2/8/2018 3:13:04 PM

^like who though? There aren’t that many real anchor tenants left these days.
    Big box retailers opened in downtown Vancouver, so here's hoping! As more people move to the area, more retailers may start kicking tires!

There is nowhere to park! Box stores moved out of downtown, they won't be back. Heck, small wine stores are having problems, owners are saying they drive by...

If you think Edmonton has a parking problem, especially when compared to Vancouver....
    www.decl.org

Vancouver has real transit though, and parking is just a difficult in both centers. Not sure what IanO is getting at.

If you think Edmonton has a parking problem, especially when compared to Vancouver....
    People have stopped going downtown, especially on the weekend, no parking!!!!!!!? We went to see a play, we went early, it was dead!Vancouver is bustling downtown, Edmonton, not so much.

Yeah, Vancouver is bustling because there is so much parking....... *eyeroll*

Downtown Edmonton is a million times better and busier than it was ten years ago. Having lived downtown for that span of time, I can attest to that.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    People have stopped going downtown, especially on the weekend, no parking!!!!!!!? We went to see a play, we went early, it was dead!Vancouver is bustling downtown, Edmonton, not so much.
    Funny how -15 in February tends to thin out the crowds. A lot of people here tend to hibernate on those days or go to places where less walking outside is required. If you want to see busting downtown here, try July 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoForMayor View Post
    Yeah, Vancouver is bustling because there is so much parking....... *eyeroll*

Downtown Edmonton is a million times better and busier than it was ten years ago. Having lived downtown for that span of time, I can attest to that.
    Well, everyone hid on the weekend!

Vancouver has real transit though, and parking is just a difficult in both centers. Not sure what IanO is getting at.
    truth. when I'm in vancouver and want to meet up with locals downtown, they'll typically transit downtown with no qualms.
    when I'm in Edmonton downtown and want others to join me, no one wants to drive downtown or take transit downtown.

Albeit there's some misplaced misconception. Parking in our downtown is quite easy after hours on non-event nights. It's easier to park downtown on those nights than it is in some of the newer-tightly-packed suburbs imho...and a very frustrating process trying to visit anyone out there when there's a seasonal parking ban on.

It has density and ok transit. Point being that parking is NOT the reason big box are or are not here.
    www.decl.org

Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast