Thread: New Sub Forums

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

Default New Sub Forums

Hello all,

Given some recent suggestions, I have created some sub forums for you to use. The main intent is to clean up the Off Topic section and organize into areas people appear to want to discuss.

Under off topic, I have created a Tech Section and a section for Media conversations.

Under Roads and Civic Infrastructure, I have created sections to discuss your passion for Autos, Bicycles, Marine, Motorbikes, Running/Walking, and other things like Skateboarding, Rollerblading, etc. These forums are meant for the fans of these areas to share stories and talk. They are NOT meant to put one type against the other, discuss environmental concerns, or to say that one mode is better. Please use the respective main forum to discuss the weightier issues such as the environment.

I have created under "Life in Edmonton " a main forum for discussing our Military.

As always, send me a Report Post if you find a thread that belongs in a particular section.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy these new additions.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Hello all,

Given some recent suggestions, I have created some sub forums for you to use. The main intent is to clean up the Off Topic section and organize into areas people appear to want to discuss.

Under off topic, I have created a Tech Section and a section for Media conversations.

Under Roads and Civic Infrastructure, I have created sections to discuss your passion for Autos, Bicycles, Marine, Motorbikes, Running/Walking, and other things like Skateboarding, Rollerblading, etc. These forums are meant for the fans of these areas to share stories and talk. They are NOT meant to put one type against the other, discuss environmental concerns, or to say that one mode is better. Please use the respective main forum to discuss the weightier issues such as the environment.

I have created under "Life in Edmonton " a main forum for discussing our Military.

As always, send me a Report Post if you find a thread that belongs in a particular section.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy these new additions.

All good additions. Thanks
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.