Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dubstep

  1. #1

    Default Dubstep

    Dubstep blows. Its Robot sex music. Although a few Mollys and im sweating

    Ive been all about the 780 lately
    youtube.com/BrothersGrim
    facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade View Post
    Dubstep blows. Its Robot sex music. Although a few Mollys and im sweating

    Ive been all about the 780 lately
    Thats your opinion on it, everyone has there own taste in music. I would respect yours so please respect mine.

  3. #3

    Default

    I respect it. Doesnt mean I have to like it? Cool bro! Listen to dubstep. All the power to you!
    youtube.com/BrothersGrim
    facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

  4. #4
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade View Post
    I respect it. Doesnt mean I have to like it? Cool bro! Listen to dubstep. All the power to you!
    I agree I think it's garbage. The worst thing to ever happen to electronic music
    Vision - The art of seeing the invisible

  5. #5
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Crawford Plains, Millwoods since 1985
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Here comes a classic C2E pissing contest.

    "Your music sucks!"

    "No, YOUR music sucks!"

    "No *******, your music sucks!"


    *sigh*

  6. #6
    Forum Administrator *
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default



    No different than any music forum or You Tube.

    I find it funny how music invokes such passion, especially such visceral love/hate. My ex-wife would throw a temper tantrum and storm out of the room at the mere mention of Country or Jazz.

    Oh well. I guess to each their own.

  7. #7

    Default

    I love dubstep, each to their own i guess. Listening to different types of music keeps you interesting IMO.

  8. #8
    C2E Super Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beautiful BC
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post


    No different than any music forum or You Tube.

    I find it funny how music invokes such passion, especially such visceral love/hate. My ex-wife would throw a temper tantrum and storm out of the room at the mere mention of Country or Jazz.

    Oh well. I guess to each their own.
    You don't still have here number by any chance do you?
    "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, itís not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

  9. #9

    Default

    There are many forms of dubstep, it came from the U.K. But i do find the U.K dubstep is alot more mellow then what we have here. Take the time to look at ukf on youtube, most of what they have is mellow.

    Last edited by Magnoblade; 28-01-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added ufk video

  10. #10
    Forum Administrator *
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Oh expat, as barhonda said, to each their own.

    Feel free to stand outside Cook County. When a girl walks by and throws a firebomb, just walk up and say HI.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •