Results 1 to 60 of 60

Thread: What was your first concert

  1. #1

    Default What was your first concert

    My first concert was video games live about 2 years ago, went out with a few coworkers had a lot of fun that night, listening to all our favorite video games music. What about you guys when was your first concert and what made you go

  2. #2
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    46,276

    Default

    Do Sharon Lois and bram count? Fred pen?
    www.decl.org

    Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

  3. #3

    Default

    Well more what you went too in your teens or adult life.

  4. #4

    Default

    Rush with Max Webster. No need to ask why.

    Stompin' Tom before that but I don't like to talk about it ...

  5. #5
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    Alanis Morrisette with Our Lady Peace as an opener
    August 1997 I believe

  6. #6

    Default

    Had to answer this one.
    1981 - Loverboy with Bryan Adams as a back up. No one knew who Bryan Adams was.

  7. #7

    Default

    Smashing Pumpkins
    "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

  8. #8
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    10,447

    Default

    Our Lady Peace, Dinwoodie Lounge, 1994ish?

  9. #9
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    46,276

    Default

    ^damn you... I still regret missing that one, turned down tickets in H.S.
    www.decl.org

    Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

  10. #10
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Van Halen
    October 1991
    The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.
    It's heaven and hell!

  11. #11

    Default

    Alice Cooper, 1989.

  12. #12
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Before I moved to Edmonton, there wasn't many bands that came through, but I would say the first concert I went to, that I had a choice of going to was Our Lady Peace, maybe around 1994 I think.

  13. #13

    Default

    Amanda Marshall I think in '97 I think. I was literally dragged by my highschool buddy who bought an extra ticket so he'd have someone to go with.

  14. #14
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    30,857

    Default

    1980s - Motley Crue! \m/
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

  15. #15

    Default

    1985ish... Genesis. I was in elementary school at the time!

  16. #16

    Default

    David Bowie's Glass Spider Tour at Commonwealth back in '87... though I'll admit my 12-year old self was there more for opener Duran Duran.
    I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

  17. #17
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    Well, if I may drop in amongst all you youngsters, my first was The Beatles in 1963 at a dance hall in Dunstable, England. We were the support band.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

  18. #18

    Default

    Phwoar!
    I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

  19. #19
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Westmount, Edmonton
    Posts
    5,473

    Default

    Not sure, but I'd guess it was Def Leppard in 1983.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bear View Post
    Alice Cooper, 1989.
    I was at that one too. Don't ask about my mental state.

    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

  20. #20

    Default

    First: 1994 Rolling Stones, Commonwealth

    Best: 2003 OokFest, The Tea Party, crowd surfing on a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood.

  21. #21
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Westmount, Edmonton
    Posts
    5,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
    Not sure, but I'd guess it was Def Leppard in 1983.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bear View Post
    Alice Cooper, 1989.
    I was at that one too. Don't ask about my mental state.
    Oops, I was actually at the 1988 Alice Cooper show where Motörhead opened.

    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

  22. #22
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edmonton - Blue Quill
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Mega concert at the old Edmonton Gardens. Buddy Holly and the Crickets, Fats Domino and his band, Frankie Lyman and the Teenagers, Clyde McPhatter, Paul Anka, Everly Brothers, Sarah Vaughan and several others.
    Fly Edmonton first. Support EIA

  23. #23
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    LOL! $5 admission too, I'd bet.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

  24. #24
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Greenfield
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Heart. 1979ish at the Kinsmen Field House.

  25. #25

    Default

    2005 All Ages Show at Rum Jungle with "The Game"
    youtube.com/BrothersGrim
    facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

  26. #26
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    446

    Default

    arcade fire at red's in 05? with wolf parade opening. first canada wide tour for Funeral.
    you missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

  27. #27
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Don't think I've ever been to an honest-to-god stadium rock-concert. I was obsessed with going to one in junior high, when it seemed everyone else was, but my mom was pretty much against the idea. Nowadays, you couldn't pay me to attend such an event.

    That said, I think my first concert was Jane Siberry, when she played outdoors in the space next to the downtown library. This would have been in the mid to late 80s some time.

  28. #28
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycles View Post
    arcade fire at red's in 05? with wolf parade opening. first canada wide tour for Funeral.
    What a great show that was. Finishing it off with an encore in the bowling alley was rough considering I was right up front and had absolutely no chance of getting upstairs to see it.

  29. #29
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Westmount, Edmonton
    Posts
    5,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overoceans View Post
    Don't think I've ever been to an honest-to-god stadium rock-concert. I was obsessed with going to one in junior high, when it seemed everyone else was, but my mom was pretty much against the idea. Nowadays, you couldn't pay me to attend such an event.

    That said, I think my first concert was Jane Siberry, when she played outdoors in the space next to the downtown library. This would have been in the mid to late 80s some time.
    I haven't been to a stadium or arena concert in more than a decade I think. It seems everyone I want to see is either playing the various auditoriums or smaller venues around town.

    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

  30. #30

    Default

    Toronto and Goddo , 1982 , Northlands Coliseum.

  31. #31
    Partially Addicted to C2E
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Nazareth with the Guess Who opening (minus Cummings & Bachman) at 'The Coliseum' in 1977

  32. #32
    C2E Super Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beautiful BC
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Gustav Holst - Prom 55, Royal Albert Hall, Sept 1980.

    Motörhead - Ace of Spades tour, Hammersmith Odeon, Nov 1980.
    "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, it’s not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

  33. #33
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Where ever Visa is accepted
    Posts
    4,495

    Default

    The Ventures 1962... Winnipeg Arena
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

  34. #34
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Crawford Plains, Millwoods since 1985
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Heart in Aug 1987 on the Bad Animals tour was my first. Then Inxs on the Kick tour in May 1988. I haven't been to a concert since that I've paid for... but I'm not counting all the small venue shows I saw in the 90s like Limblifter, Furnaceface (twice), Minstrels On Speed... stuff like that.

  35. #35
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by overoceans View Post
    Don't think I've ever been to an honest-to-god stadium rock-concert. I was obsessed with going to one in junior high, when it seemed everyone else was, but my mom was pretty much against the idea. Nowadays, you couldn't pay me to attend such an event.

    That said, I think my first concert was Jane Siberry, when she played outdoors in the space next to the downtown library. This would have been in the mid to late 80s some time.
    I haven't been to a stadium or arena concert in more than a decade I think. It seems everyone I want to see is either playing the various auditoriums or smaller venues around town.
    The aforementioned Jane Siberry is now giving shows in peoples' living rooms.

    http://www.janesiberry.com/salons

  36. #36

    Default

    First Concert was something at the Jub symphony. But first Pop Rock Funk was Stevie Wonder at Northlands. The first concert in the new arena. Or Queen at the Kinsmen Field house

  37. #37
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Led Zepplin, fronted by local band Troika at the Kinsmen Field House.

    Poster at Route 99 diner says it was $2.00

    True. Also true is that a toonie is about all that the acoustics at the field house are worth.
    ... gobsmacked

  38. #38
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    30,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McBoo View Post
    Led Zepplin
    \m/
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

  39. #39
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Crawford Plains, Millwoods since 1985
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    The aforementioned Jane Siberry is now giving shows in peoples' living rooms.
    Yep, I've heard this too. She also released her entire catalog for free on her website in mp3 and lossless which to me is an amazing and noble thing in this day & age. I'm also a big fan of hers, her 1980's releases were a big influence in the women's Canadian music scene that eventually took the entire world by storm in the mid - late 90s. For all of you not familiar with Siberry just think of a quirky Sarah McLachlan with IMO a better voice and overall talent. So underrated it's a shame but I know Siberry doesn't mind that as she's a bit of a recluse. I also think she has one of the best voices in the entire music industry and about once a month I throw The Walking on the turntable and give it a spin. Sometimes twice. Just love it and would die if she were to perform in my livingroom. I should send her an email

    Anyway, a little off topic but just had to say it.

  40. #40
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Capital Region
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Bachman-Turner Overdrive with opening acts Charlie Gearheart & Goose Creek Symphony followed by Trooper at the Coliseum in 1976.

  41. #41

    Default

    First live show
    Joey Did and the Necrophiliacs 1980

    First Concert
    The Police and XTC at the Coliseum 1980

    Loudest Concert in one weekend 1981, Seattle
    DOA, Ramones and Dead Kennedys

    Most awesome
    The Clash, Combat Rock Tour, 1982

    Best place to see
    Tom Waits, at Massey Hall 1987
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 30-01-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  42. #42

    Default

    First ever concert (hey I was real young) KISS 1976 Cheap Trick was backing band.

    Best Concerts ever:

    1)David Bowie Serious Moonlight Tour 1983 with Peter Gabriel and The Tubes as backing bands. Bowie had a great band on that tour, a great album, Peter Gabriel was unbelievable. I went to Glass Spider as well but this was a far better show.

    2)Pink Floyd. Nuff said.

    3)Fleetwood Mac Tusk tour.

    4) I've seen Queen, Max Webster, Rush at Kinsmen field house. Faint memories, mostly of being impaired.

    5)Black Sabbath Mob rules tour. Legendary. Simply loudest concert I ever went to. Ears were ringing all night and next day.

    6)Smashing Pumpkins- Melancholy tour. Corgan can shred.

    7)Summerside concert (Ambleside beach/park, Vancouver) Sarah Mclachlan, Neil Young, Sheryl Crow. Great beach, great day, unforgettable. Seen Sarah countless times. Neil as well.

    8 ) Pretenders/Iggy Pop (Both on top of their game) 1987

    9) Rush Permanent Waves tour. Wanted to see Farewell to Kings tour but this was good. Had 6th row seats. I've seen Rush several times.

    10Yes Under rated. Got to see them film/record 9012live. Trevor Rabin possible best guitarist I've seen live. 2 concerts for price of one. Great time.

    11)St Vincent/Roberta Flack Calgary Folk Fest. I love St Vincent. Great summer day.

    12) Dead Can Dance. Fantastic.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  43. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    First live show
    Joey Did and the Necrophiliacs 1980

    First Concert
    The Police and XTC at the Coliseum 1980

    Loudest Concert in one weekend 1981, Seattle
    DOA, Ramones and Dead Kennedys

    Most awesome
    The Clash, Combat Rock Tour, 1982

    Best place to see
    Tom Waits, at Massey Hall 1987
    Great list. How on Earth did I miss the Police with XTC? sigh

    Where did you see The Clash?

    That Seattle concert must've been unforgettable. What a lineup!
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  44. #44

    Default

    Guess Who , Edmonton Coliseum, July 1975. Wet Willie was the opening act.

    The Guess Who broke up 3 months later. This was the line-up with Domenic Troiano on lead guitar. Lotta stuff in 5/4 time...

  45. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    First live show
    Joey Did and the Necrophiliacs 1980

    First Concert
    The Police and XTC at the Coliseum 1980

    Loudest Concert in one weekend 1981, Seattle
    DOA, Ramones and Dead Kennedys

    Most awesome
    The Clash, Combat Rock Tour, 1982

    Best place to see
    Tom Waits, at Massey Hall 1987
    Great list. How on Earth did I miss the Police with XTC? sigh You have to buy tickets

    Where did you see The Clash? Kinsmen field house

    That Seattle concert must've been unforgettable. What a lineup!
    Forgot to list The Jam, Vancouver, their last gig

    Buster Poindexter and his Banshees of Blue, Toronto 1988? Highly entertaining, over the top performance

    Buster Poindexter & Bill Murray. It gives you some idea what the show was like

    Most regrettable missed show: Passed a Toronto nightclub in the late 80's on a Saturday afternoon, there was a line up that I passed, couldn't find parking to check what was happening. Got home to find out on the news that David Bowie was announcing his tour and CD release, played 10 songs on his acoustic guitar in front of 100 people

    Used to see a lot of local shows.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 31-01-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  46. #46
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    First ever concert (hey I was real young) KISS 1976 Cheap Trick was backing band.

    Best Concerts ever:

    1)David Bowie Serious Moonlight Tour 1983 with Peter Gabriel and The Tubes as backing bands. Bowie had a great band on that tour, a great album, Peter Gabriel was unbelievable. I went to Glass Spider as well but this was a far better show.

    2)Pink Floyd. Nuff said.

    3)Fleetwood Mac Tusk tour.

    4) I've seen Queen, Max Webster, Rush at Kinsmen field house. Faint memories, mostly of being impaired.

    5)Black Sabbath Mob rules tour. Legendary. Simply loudest concert I ever went to. Ears were ringing all night and next day.

    6)Smashing Pumpkins- Melancholy tour. Corgan can shred.

    7)Summerside concert (Ambleside beach/park, Vancouver) Sarah Mclachlan, Neil Young, Sheryl Crow. Great beach, great day, unforgettable. Seen Sarah countless times. Neil as well.

    8 ) Pretenders/Iggy Pop (Both on top of their game) 1987

    9) Rush Permanent Waves tour. Wanted to see Farewell to Kings tour but this was good. Had 6th row seats. I've seen Rush several times.

    10Yes Under rated. Got to see them film/record 9012live. Trevor Rabin possible best guitarist I've seen live. 2 concerts for price of one. Great time.

    11)St Vincent/Roberta Flack Calgary Folk Fest. I love St Vincent. Great summer day.

    12) Dead Can Dance. Fantastic.
    I am jealous of you because you went to the Black Sabbath Mob Rules concert. I've always been a faithful fan of Ronnie James Dio lineup.
    The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.
    It's heaven and hell!

  47. #47
    First One is Always Free
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Moby @ Edmonton; October 2009.
    "Wait for me"
    I will never forget it!

  48. #48
    C2E Posting Power
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Beaumont, ab
    Posts
    725

    Default

    The CULT w/GNR opening up at the Shaw -1987 I think

    Most obscure with hardly anyone in attendance - Lenny Kravitz - Dinwoodie - Let Love Rule tour - 1989 maybe

  49. #49
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Westmount, Edmonton
    Posts
    5,473

    Default

    Hmmm, best concerts ever. In no particular order:

    • Fugazi - Metropolis, Montréal, 1993
    • Me, Mom and Morgantaler - Metropolis, Montréal, 1994 - Farewell Concert
    • Multiple Iron Maiden shows in the 80s
    • Dropkick Murphys - 2011
    • U2 with the Pixies - Montréal Forum, 1992
    • Radiohead - Dinwoodie Lounge, 1996
    • Shooglenifty - Sidetrack Café, late 90s
    • 24 years of Folk Fests.

    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

  50. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I am jealous of you because you went to the Black Sabbath Mob Rules concert. I've always been a faithful fan of Ronnie James Dio lineup.
    Great show.

    To me as well Dio was the best vocalist for Sabbath. They played much of Heaven and Hell and Mob rules.

    I had tickets to "Born Again" in 83 as well (with Ian Gillan as vocalist) but show was cancelled. Ticket sales were poor for that tour here as that album didn't do well on this continent. Strangely, for younger people, thats the album they love. For Oldtime Sabbath Purists it wasn't really sounding like a Sabbath Album.

    Anyway, heres a great DVD of the band with Ronnie James Dio done under the name of "Heaven and Hell" (copyright reasons) its 2007, but well recorded very good DVD and Bluray. I have the Bluray and it gets a regular blast.

    http://heavenandhelllive.com/?cat=6
    Last edited by Replacement; 31-01-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  51. #51

    Default

    How could I forget

    Best show I ever went to.

    REM, Live outdoor concert, Wiesbaden, Germany, 2003
    I can see me twice in the DVD
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  52. #52
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    The first...
    Roger Whittaker


  53. #53
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Westmount, Edmonton
    Posts
    5,004

    Default

    ZZ Top in the Kinsmen, with Chilliwack opening up.

    Chilliwack just changed their name (I think they were the Collectors?), and they had a regional hit, called "Groundhog". I know the drummer, and he said it was only in Alberta that people asked for that song, and it was puzzling to them.

    Seeing ZZ Top in the 70's was the best. That's when they were at their peak, IMHO. Still playing. Still sound like the 70's.
    aka Jim Good; "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up." - Steven Wright

  54. #54
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    30,857

    Default

    ZZ Top was my 2nd ever concert - this was about the time when they released Eliminator and were going through their MTV Star phase.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 07-02-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

  55. #55

    Default

    Deep Purple... word.
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

  56. #56
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    8,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    ZZ Top in the Kinsmen, with Chilliwack opening up.

    Chilliwack just changed their name (I think they were the Collectors?), and they had a regional hit, called "Groundhog". I know the drummer, and he said it was only in Alberta that people asked for that song, and it was puzzling to them.

    Seeing ZZ Top in the 70's was the best. That's when they were at their peak, IMHO. Still playing. Still sound like the 70's.
    I think the Collectors big hit was Lidia Purple. Bill Henderson was not the lead singer then,although he should have been.

    My first Concert:Alice Cooper Vancouver Agridome 1971
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  57. #57

    Default

    First concert circa 1971 or 72: Rory Gallagher, Fleetwood Mac, and Deep Purple at the Edmonton Gardens. Tickets were under $10.

    Strangest concert 1973 or 74: Kiss at the cafeteria at Lister Hall on the U of A campus. Free.

  58. #58
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Red Deer
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    ^Their first road tour stop outside of New York. I used to work in the cafeteria. Lots of room but not a concert venue. Gene Simmons talked about the weird crowd that showed up. I tried finding anything in the Gateway for KISS or Gene Simmons, around Feb. 5th, 1974, but there was absolutely no mention.

    My first concert was when Northlands featured some big name stars and groups in the then newish Coliseum during Klondike Days. I want to say the Eagles but I can't remember and, anyways, I went by myself (I was either 15 or 16) and only stayed for the warmup band, whom I've also totally forgotten.

  59. #59
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Riverbend
    Posts
    169

    Default

    <<Had to answer this one.
    1981 - Loverboy with Bryan Adams as a back up. No one knew who Bryan Adams was.>>

    I was at that one too. Wasn't impressed with the warm-up act -- predicted he wouldn't amount to anything. LOL

    My first concert was in about 1978 when I was 11 or 12 -- Supertramp "Crime of the Century" -- courtesy of a 14-year-old friend of the family. I had no clue who they were but I guess I liked them as I went to see "Breakfast in America" a few years later.

    The first concert I bought my own tickets for was Bill Joel "Glass Houses" in maybe 1981? -- stood in line for 5 hours at the Woodward's Westmount Ticketmaster location -- tickets were $15.

  60. #60
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Where ever Visa is accepted
    Posts
    4,495

    Default

    The Ventures 1960-Winnipeg Arena
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •