Thread: Grant MacEwan Admission Standards

Default Grant MacEwan Admission Standards

I know this seems like a ridiculous question. But I have been working my *** off improving my GPA and upgrading my high school courses and would just like an idea.

I am applying for the bachelor of commerce program. Right now my GPA through Athabasca is about a 3. I will have the required high school courses but they are rushed grades, so around a 63 percent average.

I guess what I'm asking is - is grant macewan difficult to get accepted into? I know Mount Royal here is quite hard. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

C2E Hard Core Contributor

MacEwan is easier to get into than the U of A and harder than NAIT.

C2E Continued Contributor

MacEwan University's Bachelor of Commerce degree is extremely popular, so I would suggest applying early and referencing the latest edition of the Academic Calendar available at MacEwan.ca.
    $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 $2.75 $2.85 $3.00 $3.20 $3.25

Thank you for your replies!

For the last poster, the application opens up Oct 1st. There is no way I will be done then. My uni courses don't end until the end of November, which is ultimatley when all my final transcripts will be in.

Do you consider this early? On the flip side, what would be considered "too late?"

First One is Always Free

I have always applied early and there is a spot to make mention of courses in progress. You can then send in your transcript once completed. It has served me well as I have gone to MacEwan and transferred to UAlberta.