Thread: seasonal parking ban

C2E Long Term Contributor

Default seasonal parking ban

https://twitter.com/CityofEdmonton/s...70439585701888
    Seasonal Parking Ban will take effect on #yegcollector/bus routes at 8 am, Sun, Nov 17. Ban remains in effect until officially lifted.
    p.s. this thread is a Member Alert thread for announcing the seasonal parking bans, this isn't for the typical snow removal whining.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 16-11-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Another seasonal ban starting 7 AM tomorrow (Saturday, Dec 14)
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I'll be interested to see if there is any more compliance in my neck of the woods. I watched last time several tickets issued, and several cars towed...

seasonal ban starts at 11 PM tonight

highlander

Shoulda been last night. Better late than never.

^ they don't start plowing residential roads until the snow event stops, arteries and main roads get done first. It doesn't make sense to start a parking ban until they intend on plowing.