Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Can my wife study at NAIT being from the UK?

  1. #1

    Default Can my wife study at NAIT being from the UK?

    Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask but my wife has been wanting to change careers for years as an office job was never her plan, now we are moving to Edmonton from the UK this would be the ideal time. She has always wanted to train to be a vet/veterinary nurse and we have seen that NAIT does a course, I understand if we have to pay for it but wondering if she would be allowed, we are coming in on an LMIA from the company I am working for which she is also covered on but not sure if this allows her to study? And with course fees their is a international fee and plain fee however if we do our residency in the next year as planned were not sure which she would fall under

    Any help would be great


  2. #2


    While people could share their personal stories, the only credible response will come from:

  3. #3


    Specifically, section on international admission:
    Support the mob or mysteriously disappear...

  4. #4
    First One is Always Free
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Edmonton, Alberta


    The best thing you can do is walk into the Student Recruitment office at NAIT's main campus at 11762-106 Street. NAIT has very knowledgeable and capable recruitment officers who will be able to answer all your questions. The website has limited information in comparison. I can also suggest a telephone call to the folks at the Student Success Contact Centre at 780.471.6248 - they are a wealth of information.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts