Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Excessively loud cars/bikes + inconsiderate drivers

C2E Hard Core Contributor

I mean the douchebag bikers, not the good ones. Of course.
    Time spent in the Rockies is never deducted from the rest of your life

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitlope View Post
    No, you didn't: "Whenever I read about a biker killing himself my first thought everytime is "one less arsehole on the road". Got no use for the vast majority of them."

Either admit you were wrong, or stand by your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by republicofgarneau View Post
    Here's a new one. For the last few days, some dude has been driving his red semi (without trailer) up and down Whyte sounding his train horn down the entire way. The area was packed with people for Art Walk, all of them suitably impressed *sarcasm*.

Serious douchebag with some obvious compensation issues.
    I saw and heard that jerk-off too. That horn of his could be heard for blocks away. I wish I had a slushie or a coffee with me so that I could have tossed it at his windshield or at his head.
    Was there a name on the door? Surely someone could complain to the company he works for. He represents them.

I can't wait until everything is electric, and even moreso when humans aren't allowed to drive. I predict a massive reduction in overall douchebaggery.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Nope

They will get one of these for the little boys on two wheels...

and another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A
    Available in stores NOW!
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Zero sympathy for stupidity. Wanna drive like a reckless *****
    So we're connecting loud pipes with reckless driving? The thread is excessively loud pipes and you don't need them to drive recklessly. Nor is reckless driving unique to motorcycling. May have to take your soapbox to another thread.
    He who posteth too much, should moveth out of his parents basement and get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by republicofgarneau View Post
    Here's a new one. For the last few days, some dude has been driving his red semi (without trailer) up and down Whyte sounding his train horn down the entire way. The area was packed with people for Art Walk, all of them suitably impressed *sarcasm*.

Serious douchebag with some obvious compensation issues.

A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G !

Then again, it's not as if Top_Dawg can conjure much sympathy for the typical fart walk double chalupa heads.

Would be hilarious if ol' BJ MckAY was equipped with a General Lee dixie air horn.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    No, you didn't: "Whenever I read about a biker killing himself my first thought everytime is "one less arsehole on the road". Got no use for the vast majority of them."

Either admit you were wrong, or stand by your statement.
    Because in many cases when they kill themselves, keyword being THEMSELVES they were driving like arseholes. Look no further than Darwin Dr... errr Groat Road. Got it? And I'll stand by my statement. One less arsehole on the road.

Wrong about my opinion? Go p1ss up a rope.
    Time spent in the Rockies is never deducted from the rest of your life

I think my biggest rant is the doucher in his cheap vehicle blasting a $3000 pioneer audio system and playing the worst music with his windows rolled down as he's parked on the side of the road downtown while pedestrians are walking by and have to listen to it without getting annoyed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123