Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flair Airlines (was NewLeaf Airline) | Discussion

Are the return frequencies the same? I.e. Toronto to Edmonton 3 x daily? Vancouver to Edmonton 19 times weekly?

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by PunjabiOil View Post
    Are the return frequencies the same? I.e. Toronto to Edmonton 3 x daily? Vancouver to Edmonton 19 times weekly?
    Interesting. Randomly checked July 10 - shows 2X daily return from Toronto.

But then, user-friendly websites aren't exactly Flair's "thing."
    ... gobsmacked

C2E Continued Contributor

These are the actual frequencies:

Abbotsford 14x weekly
    Kelowna 7x weekly
    Prince George 2x weekly
    Saskatoon 4x weekly
    Toronto 14x weekly
    Vancouver 14x weekly
    Victoria 7x weekly

Kind of surprise that Regina is no where in the scene.

I hope they stay low fair and find a world Aliance. Here is what they can do.... turn Edmonton into a World hub serving Europe and Asia on the cheap platform. One third of North America ( west side ) is funneled into Edmonton for transfer into Europe or Asia. We know geographically, Edmonton ton is the closes distance. This way they save money on wear/tear of large planes. I'd love to see flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bangkok, Hanoi. Just a wild idea.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

I'd like to see them perform well in this country before they start expanding to the States or across the pond. Focus on making it work well here first and then if all goes well, start looking at expanding.

C2E Continued Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatestX View Post
    These are the actual frequencies:

Abbotsford 14x weekly
    Kelowna 7x weekly
    Prince George 2x weekly
    Saskatoon 4x weekly
    Toronto 14x weekly
    Vancouver 14x weekly
    Victoria 7x weekly
    Seems like an awful lot of flights to greater Vancouver, no? They are obviously flying where the traffic is, but I would think they would try and spread to a few different markets, rather than have 2 of their 3 highest frequencies be two airports in the same metro area.
    Very interested to see how they continue to expand.

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonsKindaGuy View Post
    I'd like to see them perform well in this country before they start expanding to the States or across the pond. Focus on making it work well here first and then if all goes well, start looking at expanding.
    Narurally you want to be established in phases; I'm just referring to their future ambition.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    Narurally you want to be established in phases; I'm just referring to their future ambition.
    If they want to use their fleet effectively, they will need to deploy to southern destinations. They will lose so much money flying only in Canada during the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    Oh for sure. I just don't want them to get to ambitious too soon and blow their chances at being an option for Canadian travelers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123